At the end of March 2022, PRAB will be moving from our current headquarters in 90 Jersey Avenue in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
In 2019, we had sold our building and began a search for a new headquarters that will house our growing number of programs and services. Recently, we finalized an agreement to move into 754 Route 18 in East Brunswick, across from the Brunswick Square Mall, later this fall.
This April, we will move to a temporary facility at 71 Brunswick Woods Drive in East Brunswick, on the other side of the Brunswick Square Mall, as well as a few other sites in the region. During our transition period, we expect to have the same phone numbers and email addresses. Once the headquarters is ready, we will move these programs into this location.
Of course, PRAB is excited to keep running our many programs and services in New Brunswick. We look forward to seeing you in our New Brunswick-based programs and locations (see address links):
- Early Childhood Centers (5 locations)
- Parent Infant Care Center (PIC-C) (in partnership with New Brunswick Tomorrow)
- After School Programs (@ Roosevelt Elementary School & McKinley Community School)
- Youth Intervention & Mentoring Program (YIP)
- Artists Mentoring Against Racism, Drugs & Violence (AMARD&V) Youth Summer Program (in partnership with RWJUH, New Brunswick Public Schools, and others)
- Harmony Family Success Center
- Food Pantry (in partnership with Sharon Baptist Church on 25 Howard Street)
Also, count on us to continue providing the programs and services we have offered at 90 Jersey Avenue from our New Brunswick locations, our RV and other vehicles, and other partnering sites in the city. These include:
Parents as Teachers (PAT)
- Family Leadership Academy (FLA)
- Housing Coalition of Central Jersey (HCCJ)
- Home Energy Assistance Programs (HEA)
- Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP)
- Multi Services Center (MSC)
- Boaz Immigration and Counseling Program
- ENLACE Senior Citizens Project
- Outpatient Mental Health Services
- RWJ Hospital Violence Intervention Program @ PRAB
We are proud of our 50 years in New Brunswick and are thankful for the great people and institutions there. We also are delighted to be operating our Perth Amboy Home Energy and Weatherization Office at 313 State Street in Perth Amboy, NJ.
At the same time, we anticipate expanding our physical reach so that more individuals and families from other parts of the county may also benefit from our program and services. As a Middlesex County service provider, we await building new relationships and increasing our program offerings in other municipalities within the county and beyond.
As we relocate our headquarters, we are committed to improving your connection to us, regardless of where you reside. We invite you to check out our blog to learn more about the key features in our new website.
After 50 years of being based in New Brunswick, we know it will take time to become used to our new surroundings. Then again, wherever we may be, you can always count on us being partners in your life’s journey. We’re overjoyed to be able to help you lead productive, self-sufficient lives, and partner with others in their life’s journeys.
Please stay connected to receive updates about our programs and moving plans Check out prab.org and our social media outlets: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Also, visit us at 90 Jersey Avenue through the end of March. We certainly welcome your well wishes and feedback.
Stay safe and take care of yourselves,
Your PRAB Familia