Earlier this month, PRAB launched our new mobile-friendly website to improve our connection to the community.
Along with having valuable features from our previous site, the new site includes additional features that will help visitors navigate our site better and communicate with us more directly.
Here are some of the new website features:
- Obtain Covid-19 information
- Use Live Chat to speak with our Customer Service Reps (during working hours)
- Schedule appointments with our program staff
- Learn to enroll in our programs
- Register for our events and activities
- Send inquiries to our program/department staff
- View our Social Media posts in Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- View the site in one of nine (9) languages spoken widely in Central Jersey, including Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Gujarati, and Arabic
- Use the Accessibility Panel to adjust your viewing experience based on your needs
At the end of this coming March, PRAB will be moving from our headquarters in New Brunswick. Check out our blog to learn more about our move.
Please stay connected with us via our website and social media outlets: Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. As a partner in your life’s journey, we want to make sure you benefit from our programs and services!
Enjoy viewing our new prab.org!!!
Your PRAB Familia