Our Early Childhood Programs enable children between six (6) weeks to 5 years to be lifelong learners and responsible members of their schools, families & communities.
Early Childhood Services
Our Early Childhood Goals
Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers improve their social/emotional, physical, cognitive and language skills.
Parents are more active participants in their children’s education.
Our Early Childhood programs maintain formal research-based, high-quality early childhood education standards.
Our Early Childhood Services
Early Childhood Centers (ECC)
PRAB is the largest preschool provider in the New Brunswick School District, providing high-quality, early childhood education to about 300 children. All Early Childhood Centers are free of charge and include daily breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks. New Brunswick children, ages 3-5, receive six (6) hours of educational programming throughout a 10-month school year. Children may also participate daily in our Before and Aftercare Services and our two-month Summer Program.
- Develop their social/emotional, physical, cognitive & language abilities
- Participate in free and structured educational activities
- Ultimately are prepared to transition effectively to kindergarten
- Develop skills to be actively involved in their children’s education
- Participate in classroom curriculum activities and monthly workshops
- Ultimately promote their children’s optimal development and learning
- Employ Developmentally Appropriate Practices
- Use formal assessments to measure student progress
- Have standards that are consistent with the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and GrowNJ Kids Quality Rating Improvement Scale (QRIS)
- Ultimately ensure promote children’s optimal development and learning
Click here to review our Preschools Water Lead and Copper Results for 2021-2022
Joyce Chase, MAEd
18 Drift Street (732) 828-4709 firstname.lastname@example.org
25 Howard Street (732) 832-4108 email@example.com
Camille Barrett, MAEd
287 Townsend Street (732) 828-4572 firstname.lastname@example.org
300 Hoffman Boulevard (732) 247-5640 email@example.com
Shari Boyington, MAT
411 Joyce Kilmer Avenue (732) 339-8772 firstname.lastname@example.org
Days & Hours
Call for Appointment
Parent Infant Care-Center (PIC-C)
New Brunswick high school students who are parents can stay in school while their infants and toddlers receive assistance from a “GrowNJ 4 star-rated” on-site daycare facility. Students and their children have individual sessions with a case manager and receive counseling services through their graduation from high school.
Some services provided by the PIC-C include:
- Weekly groups sessions with topics dealing with life skills, nutrition, safety at home, financial skills, family planning, setting goals, child development, and healthy relationships, and
- Intensive case management that includes school based support, assistance with obtaining medical insurance and WIC, scheduling doctor appointments, maintenance of medical homes for themselves and their babies, and translation assistance.
Days & Hours
Angela Aguirre, MSSite Director
732-745-5300 x 3088
PRAB serves everyone regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, familial status, gender, sexual orientation, or functional impairment. We also serve as a voice to ensure equity & access to community resources and benefits for all people groups and communities in Central New Jersey.