The Puerto Rican Action Board (PRAB) is a comprehensive Human Services Organization in Middlesex County, New Jersey. We provide a comprehensive range of essential services for children, youth, families and senior citizens. We deliver need-based assistance to low and moderate-income residents of Central New Jersey and serve as advocates for those seeking to live productive, self-sufficient lives.
To provide services that improve the quality of life of the low income population of central New Jersey in a bilingual and bicultural setting, and to continue our historic role as advocates for the Latino community.
Through the shared commitment of our funders, supporters, staff and Board of Trustees, PRAB is the premier human services agency in Central New Jersey.
- People of all races and ethnicities seek PRAB’s assistance when they are in need.
- Immigrants feel welcomed and receive comprehensive assistance to become part of this society.
- PRAB is a model for quality delivery of social, housing, and educational programs.
- People are proud and motivated to work for PRAB.
- Funders are eager to support the high quality of service that PRAB provides.
PRAB is committed to providing outstanding services to our clients and exceeding our supporters’ expectations. PRAB’s core values are: